Master & Dynamic MH40 Headphones
The Master & Dynamic MH40 are over-ear headphones designed to deliver a rich, warm sound for musicians and music lovers in home, mobile, and studio environments. The 45mm neodymium drivers deliver a frequency range of 5 Hz to 25 kHz, while the heavy-duty woven cable is made with oxygen-free copper for a pure sound. The in-line remote and microphone are separated for increased vocal clarity and reduced noise. The integrated mute button on the earcup allows for muting and unmuting while on the go.
The forged aluminum body is designed for decades of use with stainless-steel components in all high-strain areas. No paint is used, as all metals are anodized with physical vapor deposition (PVD) for superior durability. A heavy-grain premium cowhide is used on the exterior of the headband and earcup insets, while soft lambskin is used on the interior of the headband for greater comfort. The lambskin-wrapped memory foam earpads offer comfort, breathability, and are removable for cleaning and replacement. The headphones ship with an 1/8" to 1/4" adapter, a cable with remote and mic, a standard cable, a canvas headphone case, and a leather cable storage box.
- Heavy-grain premium cowhide on headband exterior surface and earcup insets, soft lambskin on headband interior and earpads
- Stainless steel components in all high-strain areas
- Custom 45mm neodymium high-performance drivers
- Forged aluminum body is built for decades of use
- Integrated mute button on earcup
- Heavy-duty woven cables with oxygen-free copper to ensure pure sound and reduced noise
- Durable Anodized Finish: All metals are anodized or PVD (physical vapor deposition) coated for durability (no paint)
- Genuine Lambskin Earpads: Memory foam, wrapped in lambskin, providing comfort and breathability, removable for cleaning or replacement