The FIBARO Flood Sensor is a wireless battery-operated water and temperature sensor that detects and alerts you of water leaks as well as changes in temperature. You can also use Siri Voice Control to check the status of the device or even ask what the temperature is in the sensor's location. Fibaro Flood Sensor uses Apple HomeKit technology, which provides an easy, secure way to control HomeKit-enabled accessories using Siri on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
The Flood Sensor's small size gives you the flexibility to place it in important places that need monitoring, such as near hot water tanks, under sinks, and by washing machines. Additionally, the unique telescoping feet ensure the water sensor is always making contact with the surface it's placed on and it has a built-in tamper alert that notifies you if someone has moved it from its ideal location.
- Protects your home against possible water damage with instant notification of a leak
- Alerts you when there's a sudden change in temperature like potential freezing pipes
- Use Siri commands on your iPhone or iPad to check the temperature or leak status while at home or remotely
- No need for a hub or gateway; connects directly to your iOS device using Bluetooth low-energy technology
- Triggers your HomeKit-enabled light bulb to turn blue if the Flood Sensor detects water as a precautionary alert